Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Queen's Throne

Today is a big day...I mean: B-I-G. I installed "The Queen's" new Throne. The Queen has been waiting for this day for months. I'm not sure what it says about my life that I am this excited about installing a toilet, but there it is.


The Throne
Now no more accidently using the cat's litter box during trips to the basement in the middle of the night.

I'm happy with how the floor turned out. Still need to get the accent tile that will go in front of the tub and vanity...minor details.


New floor tile
The plumber is scheduled to come on Friday to install the bath fixtures so tomorrow I will hang the vanity and install the sink. If all goes as planned we'll be able to take showers again. Very exciting, I know. This will be a short update so thanks for stopping by my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment